Are you interested in a Turkish mortgage? Would you like further information?
Please use this page as a starting point and then you may contact DSP with any further questions that you have.
Mortgages for Turkish property are available from your home country OR from a Turkish bank.
Applicant eligibility varies for each lender.
The speed of the mortgage being granted depends upon the lender - anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months.
DSP can recommend mortgage providers to clients, based on previous experiences. DSP is not affiliated to any lenders and cannot take responsibility for the buyers experience but we are well connected with the local banks and are able to obtain a decision in principle from most of the local lenders within 48 hours.
Each lender has different terms and conditions but in general terms, borrowing is available as follows:
- new or resale properties
- between 70% and 90% of the lender's expert opinion / valuation (NOT the sales price)
- variable and fixed rate mortgages available
- capital and interest repayment mortgages (no interest-only mortgages)
- lending periods of 7- 20 years
- low early redemption fees.
- buyer can sell the property at any time to repay the loan back early.
- attractive rates from 4.67% 4.8 APR
- borrowing available in Euro, Sterling, US dollars and Turkish Lira.
If you would like further details via email or to discuss on the phone, then please contact DSP. Thank you.